The South West in Bloom judges will be in Budleigh on the morning of Wednesday, July 13.
Budleigh in Bloom would like to ask everybody to take particular care of their surroundings on the day before and/or the morning to ensure that we are weed free and any blooms are dead-headed.
The judging route starts 10am on Marine Parade, Fore Street and beach, main road to Knowle, through Knowle and down Bedlands Lane to the school, Moor Lane, Station Road, Library, The Lawn, West and East Terrace, main road to the South Farm turning, Granary Lane, Stoneborough Lane, Coastguard Road, Saltings Hill and finish at the Cricket Club at noon.
The time allotted only allows us a few minutes at each location, but, if you do see us, please come and say hello (and, hopefully, put in a few good words).
Thank you to all of you who I know make an effort towards the appearance of Budleigh Salterton.
You may also want to watch:
We will then have a long wait until the middle of September to get any results.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
Chair Person Budleigh in Bloom