The South West in Bloom judges will be in Budleigh on the morning of Wednesday, July 13.
Budleigh in Bloom would like to ask everybody to take particular care of their surroundings on the day before and/or the morning to ensure that we are weed free and any blooms are dead-headed.
The judging route starts 10am on Marine Parade, Fore Street and beach, main road to Knowle, through Knowle and down Bedlands Lane to the school, Moor Lane, Station Road, Library, The Lawn, West and East Terrace, main road to the South Farm turning, Granary Lane, Stoneborough Lane, Coastguard Road, Saltings Hill and finish at the Cricket Club at noon.
The time allotted only allows us a few minutes at each location, but, if you do see us, please come and say hello (and, hopefully, put in a few good words).
Thank you to all of you who I know make an effort towards the appearance of Budleigh Salterton.
We will then have a long wait until the middle of September to get any results.
- 1 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 2 South West warning for drought issued
- 3 Chef from Exmouth retains Michelin two star status
- 4 Local history: Withycombe Raleigh's churches
- 5 Plastic free fest held in Exmouth
- 6 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
- 7 Volunteers sought for Exmouth charity shop
- 8 Exmouth RNLI rescue paddleboards caught in rip tide
- 9 Exmouth classic car show returns this August
- 10 Christian festival coming to Budleigh
Chair Person Budleigh in Bloom