Bin men coming
The bin men are coming today
They’ll take any rubbish that we throw away
But we could get a fine that we’ll have to pay
If it’s not in the right box, blue, green or grey
Is it food in the blue?
I’ll have to ask Kay
‘Cause I’m sure that the bin men are coming today.
- 1 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 2 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 3 Exe Estuary cleared of ‘navigational obstructions’ by harbour patrol team
- 4 Multi agency rescue on Exmouth seafront
- 5 Exmouth singer Ruby 'has world class talent'
- 6 Littleham group's success after £5k council grant
- 7 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 8 Exmouth firefighters save cow from ditch
- 9 'He's done it again' - Budleigh cyclist raises £1,400 for ELF by riding across Spain
I look down the lane, are there other bins out
Yes there’s one, and another, there can’t be a doubt
A neighbour appears and lets out a shout
“The bin men are coming today”
The bins are all straight
The lids are all closed
They’re perfectly clean
Just recently hosed.
They can’t fault the turnout
No matter which way…
What’s that Kay’s saying about a Bank Holiday?