Bin men coming
The bin men are coming today
They’ll take any rubbish that we throw away
But we could get a fine that we’ll have to pay
If it’s not in the right box, blue, green or grey
Is it food in the blue?
You may also want to watch:
I’ll have to ask Kay
‘Cause I’m sure that the bin men are coming today.
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 3 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
I look down the lane, are there other bins out
Yes there’s one, and another, there can’t be a doubt
A neighbour appears and lets out a shout
“The bin men are coming today”
The bins are all straight
The lids are all closed
They’re perfectly clean
Just recently hosed.
They can’t fault the turnout
No matter which way…
What’s that Kay’s saying about a Bank Holiday?