Better dog area signposting
I agree with the letter in last week s Journal regarding enforcing the dog ban laws.
I agree with the letter in last week's Journal regarding enforcing the dog ban laws.
I also walk my dog most days of the year along the beach and seafront and am shocked by the number of dogs on the parts of the beach where they should not be during the summer months.
Whenever I go to a new place and am not sure where I can free-run my dog, I look out for signs or another person with a dog who can tell me. Maybe there should be better and bigger signs on the seafront?
While writing, I would also like to know if there is any special layout that the fair are supposed to stick to when they come to the Imperial Recreation Ground?
You may also want to watch:
The one there at the moment has sprawled itself practically over the entire area, not just with the rides etc, but with all their vehicles and caravans as well. They are especially close to the entrance to the Imperial Ground when coming from the Camperdown car park.
- 1 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 4 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
24 Shelly Reach, Exmouth.