Beer festival next weekend
A FESTIVAL of the finest 18 ales in all of Devon will be on hand at a 10-day beer festival at The Powder Monkey, in The Parade.
A FESTIVAL of the finest 18 ales in all of Devon will be on hand at a 10-day beer festival at The Powder Monkey, in The Parade from tomorrow.
The festival runs from Friday February 26 to Sunday March 7, and selection of 18 ales, from nine different breweries in Devon, will be on offer at the pub at a special festival price of �1.79 a pint.
Among the beers available will be three exclusive ales; Warmer Wether from Paignton-based Bays Brewery, T Spoons from Newton Abbot-based Teignworthy Brewery and County Best from The Exeter Brewery.
Pub manager at The Powder Monkey, Mark Cooper said: "The festival is a fantastic opportunity for real ale enthusiasts in Exmouth to sample a wonderful selection of real ales brewed in Devon.
You may also want to watch:
"It gives the pub and our customers the chance to support local breweries and promote great beer from a great county.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 4 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan