Beer festival next weekend
A FESTIVAL of the finest 18 ales in all of Devon will be on hand at a 10-day beer festival at The Powder Monkey, in The Parade.
A FESTIVAL of the finest 18 ales in all of Devon will be on hand at a 10-day beer festival at The Powder Monkey, in The Parade from tomorrow.
The festival runs from Friday February 26 to Sunday March 7, and selection of 18 ales, from nine different breweries in Devon, will be on offer at the pub at a special festival price of �1.79 a pint.
Among the beers available will be three exclusive ales; Warmer Wether from Paignton-based Bays Brewery, T Spoons from Newton Abbot-based Teignworthy Brewery and County Best from The Exeter Brewery.
Pub manager at The Powder Monkey, Mark Cooper said: "The festival is a fantastic opportunity for real ale enthusiasts in Exmouth to sample a wonderful selection of real ales brewed in Devon.
You may also want to watch:
"It gives the pub and our customers the chance to support local breweries and promote great beer from a great county.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Darcey makes ballerina's day
- 3 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 4 Tough day at the office for the Withies
- 5 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 6 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 7 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 8 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 9 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results