Bee Gees boost Budleigh's Got Talent
BUDLEIGH Salterton's talent show, Budleigh s Got Talent, has received a helping hand in the fundraising stakes thanks to a guitar owned by Bee Gee Robin Gibb.
BUDLEIGH Salterton's talent show, Budleigh's Got Talent, has received a helping hand in the fundraising stakes thanks to a guitar owned by Bee Gee Robin Gibb.
Graham Stone, who runs Vegas Entertainments agency, who recently stepped in to ensure the talent show was a success secured the instrument in a bid to raise further funds for the show's chosen charity, the Children's Hospice South West.
The guitar is to be put on display in the window of HMV, in Exeter, and will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Talent show organiser Kim Holmes, from East Budleigh, said: "We are going to ask for sealed bids, and then try and get higher ones at the show. If we don't raise our reserve we will put it on eBay."
You may also want to watch:
Hopefuls are this Saturday auditioning for the Gala Week talent show.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 9 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna