Beach sessions to promote fitness
EXMOUTH residents are getting the chance to stay in shape in the sunshine thanks to a new outdoor fitness programme.
Beach Fit holds one-hour sessions every Saturday at 10am on Exmouth Beach, by the Lifeboat Station.
The sessions are run by qualified personal trainer and Exmouth resident Matt Balcer, and have been running for four weeks.
Matt said: “Beach Fit is a fun, challenging and effective total body workout, and the best thing is that you can go at your own pace, so it’s really wide-ranging and would suit people of any age right up to around 70.
“I’m there to encourage correct technique for optimum effect, motivate and push you to the appropriate level, so you get the maximum out of each session.”
You may also want to watch:
The first Beach Fit session is free, and the charge, thereafter, is �3 per session.
For more information call Matt on 07733 110306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 7 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 8 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 9 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels