Be an Exmouth weather forecaster
HEAVY snow is predicted in Devon this week - if you believe the weather forecasters. But we all know how often they get it wrong. They say sun, we get snow.
HEAVY snow is predicted in Devon this week - if you believe the weather forecasters.
But we all know how often they get it wrong. They say sun, we get snow.
We all know we could do better - and that's why we have launched a new live weather service where you can tell us exactly what the weather is like where you live.
Spotted the first flakes of snow? Get a inkling when the cold snap will end? Maybe you just want to tell the world how much you're hating the wintery weather - or perhaps you love it?
You may also want to watch:
Whatever your thoughts, observations or predictions, join the live chat in our new weather stream - just click on the link below to get involved.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 6 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 7 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 8 Auctioneers are becoming more accessible by utilising new technology
- 9 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 10 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games