Be an Exmouth weather forecaster
HEAVY snow is predicted in Devon this week - if you believe the weather forecasters. But we all know how often they get it wrong. They say sun, we get snow.
HEAVY snow is predicted in Devon this week - if you believe the weather forecasters.
But we all know how often they get it wrong. They say sun, we get snow.
We all know we could do better - and that's why we have launched a new live weather service where you can tell us exactly what the weather is like where you live.
Spotted the first flakes of snow? Get a inkling when the cold snap will end? Maybe you just want to tell the world how much you're hating the wintery weather - or perhaps you love it?
You may also want to watch:
Whatever your thoughts, observations or predictions, join the live chat in our new weather stream - just click on the link below to get involved.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy