Be an Exmouth weather forecaster
HEAVY snow is predicted in Devon this week - if you believe the weather forecasters. But we all know how often they get it wrong. They say sun, we get snow.
HEAVY snow is predicted in Devon this week - if you believe the weather forecasters.
But we all know how often they get it wrong. They say sun, we get snow.
We all know we could do better - and that's why we have launched a new live weather service where you can tell us exactly what the weather is like where you live.
Spotted the first flakes of snow? Get a inkling when the cold snap will end? Maybe you just want to tell the world how much you're hating the wintery weather - or perhaps you love it?
You may also want to watch:
Whatever your thoughts, observations or predictions, join the live chat in our new weather stream - just click on the link below to get involved.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 4 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 5 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 6 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 7 East Devon Ladies win County Pairs comp
- 8 Champions of art and culture help connect communities
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon