Band plays new date in Manor Gardens
FOLLOWING a series of highly summer successful concerts including renditions of famous scores like Star Wars, Gabriel s Obo and Indian Jones in Manor Gardens, the City of Exeter Railway Band added at least two new dates
FOLLOWING a series of highly summer successful concerts including renditions of famous scores like Star Wars, Gabriel's Obo and Indian Jones in Manor Gardens, the City of Exeter Railway Band added at least two new dates
The Band have received such a good response from holidaymakers and local people the next concert will be on Tuesday August 25 starting at 7.30pm.
But this time the programme will be entirely dedicated to performances of the compositions and arrangements written by musical director Colin G Dance.
It will include his works 'The St Michael Ley Line', 'Avalon Rhapsody', 'The Love That We Share' and 'Love and Laughter', and arrangements to include 'What a Wonderful World', You Raise Me Up', 'Dona Dona' and 'Amigos Para Siempre'
You may also want to watch:
Musical director Colin G Dance of the Band said: "The band has enjoyed a very successful season of summer concerts on Tuesday evenings at Exmouth's Manor Gardens performance area this year - so successful in fact that we have been asked to add a couple more dates to our season.
"The band is going from strength to strength and the players say that performing at Exmouth's bandstand has been a most enjoyable and rewarding experience.
- 1 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 2 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 3 Jack does the trick in Budleigh victory
- 4 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 5 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 6 Round-robin barbecue event huge success
- 7 Exmouth Harrier Jenny Reay excels at Newton Abbot Ladies 10km
- 8 Huge lifestyle changes are needed to avert disaster
- 9 Festival is blessed with sunshine and celebrities
- 10 Difficult decisions needed to tackle big issues