I?WOULD?like to comment on the letter of August 6 entitled Exhibition was too good . My daughter is an amateur artist and exhibited in the Exmouth Art Exhibition.
I?WOULD?like to comment on the letter of August 6 entitled "Exhibition was too good".
My daughter is an amateur artist and exhibited in the Exmouth Art Exhibition. She has been painting for only about a year and been given much encouragement and advice from the more experienced artists, who are local people.
This exhibition does reflect the local amateur artist, as every one of the exhibiting artists was once 'a local amateur artist' who aspired and worked to improve.
You may also want to watch:
Halwill Junction, Beaworthy.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Darcey makes ballerina's day
- 3 Tough day at the office for the Withies
- 4 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 5 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 6 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 7 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 8 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 9 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results