ASDA would change prices
Regarding last week s letter about fuel being cheaper out of town. Don t blame Tesco. They are in business to make as much money as they can - that s quite normal. If we had an ASDA with a petrol station in the area, I am pretty certain we, too, would b
Regarding last week's letter about fuel being cheaper out of town. Don't blame Tesco.
They are in business to make as much money as they can - that's quite normal.
If we had an ASDA with a petrol station in the area, I am pretty certain we, too, would be paying four pence less per litre for fuel and much less also for many other items of necessity.
Blame our petty, lugubrious squabbling councillors. They were elected to serve our interests but they are plainly not doing that.
You may also want to watch:
T J Gorfin,
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer