ASDA would change prices
Regarding last week s letter about fuel being cheaper out of town. Don t blame Tesco. They are in business to make as much money as they can - that s quite normal. If we had an ASDA with a petrol station in the area, I am pretty certain we, too, would b
Regarding last week's letter about fuel being cheaper out of town. Don't blame Tesco.
They are in business to make as much money as they can - that's quite normal.
If we had an ASDA with a petrol station in the area, I am pretty certain we, too, would be paying four pence less per litre for fuel and much less also for many other items of necessity.
Blame our petty, lugubrious squabbling councillors. They were elected to serve our interests but they are plainly not doing that.
You may also want to watch:
T J Gorfin,
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 8 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 9 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 10 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser