ASDA would change prices
Regarding last week s letter about fuel being cheaper out of town. Don t blame Tesco. They are in business to make as much money as they can - that s quite normal. If we had an ASDA with a petrol station in the area, I am pretty certain we, too, would b
Regarding last week's letter about fuel being cheaper out of town. Don't blame Tesco.
They are in business to make as much money as they can - that's quite normal.
If we had an ASDA with a petrol station in the area, I am pretty certain we, too, would be paying four pence less per litre for fuel and much less also for many other items of necessity.
Blame our petty, lugubrious squabbling councillors. They were elected to serve our interests but they are plainly not doing that.
You may also want to watch:
T J Gorfin,
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 6 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 7 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 8 Repair cafe opens again
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there