Meet artists and enjoy their work at the Budleigh Health and Wellbeing Hub
- Credit: Gordon Sanders
Colaton Raleigh art group hold open evening at the start of their exhibition
A group of artists from Colaton Raleigh are putting their work on show at the Budleigh Health and Wellbeing Hub.
The exhibition will start with a free open evening on Tuesday, December 4 with drinks, nibbles and the chance to meet the artists.
The group, called EX10, have exhibited together several times, including a show at Kennaway House in Sidmouth.
One of their members, Laura Boyd, won the ‘best in show’ prize at last year’s Exmouth Art Group exhibition. She will be at the open evening, along with fellow members Penny Silverthorne, Simon Bramble, Cynthia Boult and Rowan Turnbull.
You may also want to watch:
Budleigh Health and Well-being Hub , opened in the spring is a centre for various activities to improve the health and wellbeing of the local community including social activities, a day centre, gym, yoga , a cafe and much more as you probably already know
This is the first exhibition of paintings to be held at the Hub and will run until the end of the year. The open evening is from 5.30pm till 7pm.
- 1 Lower Otter Restoration Project delayed after concerns raised over nesting birds
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 4 Jurassic Fibre helps local businesses get better connected
- 5 Female football opportunities at Budleigh
- 6 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 7 East Devon AONB ‘violet hunt’ launched
- 8 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 9 Thousands of trees are being planted, but what can we do to help environment?
- 10 Property of the Week: Glebelands