Meet artists and enjoy their work at the Budleigh Health and Wellbeing Hub
- Credit: Gordon Sanders
Colaton Raleigh art group hold open evening at the start of their exhibition
A group of artists from Colaton Raleigh are putting their work on show at the Budleigh Health and Wellbeing Hub.
The exhibition will start with a free open evening on Tuesday, December 4 with drinks, nibbles and the chance to meet the artists.
The group, called EX10, have exhibited together several times, including a show at Kennaway House in Sidmouth.
One of their members, Laura Boyd, won the ‘best in show’ prize at last year’s Exmouth Art Group exhibition. She will be at the open evening, along with fellow members Penny Silverthorne, Simon Bramble, Cynthia Boult and Rowan Turnbull.
You may also want to watch:
Budleigh Health and Well-being Hub , opened in the spring is a centre for various activities to improve the health and wellbeing of the local community including social activities, a day centre, gym, yoga , a cafe and much more as you probably already know
This is the first exhibition of paintings to be held at the Hub and will run until the end of the year. The open evening is from 5.30pm till 7pm.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 4 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 9 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock