Appeal for new bloom members and more news
Exmouth in Bloom needs your help keeping the town looking blooming marvellous. Read this and more.
SCOPE APPEAL: An Exmouth charity shop, which supports disabled people to live their lives to the full, is appealing for volunteers to join its team.
If you can help Scope, in Exeter Road, contact the shop on (01395) 267407.
MORETON FAIR: An autumn fair and coffee morning with a host of stalls takes place at Moreton Residential Care Home, 13 Drakes Avenue, on Wednesday, November 30, from 10.30am until 11.45am.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is �1, to include coffee and biscuits.
There will also be stalls selling Christmas gifts, cakes, jigsaws and books.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 9 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 10 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
Visitors will have the chance to look around the home and gardens.
HELP BLOOM TEAM: Exmouth in Bloom needs your help keeping the town looking blooming marvellous.
The Friends of Exmouth in Bloom are appealing for new members to join up and help maintain the town’s floral displays.
Joining fees are �5 per year for a personal membership and �10 per year for businesses or organisations.
The money received will be used to fund future floral projects.
For more information, visit: www.exmouthinbloom.org.uk
CHURCH CONCERTS: Free lunchtime concerts are being held at Glenorchy United Reformed Church every Wednesday at 12.30pm.
A piano and cello duo will perform on November 30, while a clarinet and piano performance takes place on December 7.
Soprano Val Howells and baritone John Bridley accompany Frances Waters on piano on December 14. Admission is free, with a retiring collection for the new church sound system.