Anyone fancy a 1960s school reunion?
THROUGH?you letter s page, I would like to ask if there is anyone who attended Exmouth Secondary Modern School for girls from 1957-1961, who would like a school reunion.
THROUGH?you letter's page, I would like to ask if there is anyone who attended Exmouth Secondary Modern School for girls from 1957-1961, who would like a school reunion.
My name was Jill Hocking and I was at Littleham infants' and junior school prior to secondary school.
I live in Norwich now and reunions here are very popular, I would love to meet up with old school pals in Exmouth.
If anyone is arranging anything like this, please contact me at email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
I would love to be included.
- 1 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 2 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 3 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 7 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map