Anyone fancy a 1960s school reunion?
THROUGH?you letter s page, I would like to ask if there is anyone who attended Exmouth Secondary Modern School for girls from 1957-1961, who would like a school reunion.
THROUGH?you letter's page, I would like to ask if there is anyone who attended Exmouth Secondary Modern School for girls from 1957-1961, who would like a school reunion.
My name was Jill Hocking and I was at Littleham infants' and junior school prior to secondary school.
I live in Norwich now and reunions here are very popular, I would love to meet up with old school pals in Exmouth.
If anyone is arranging anything like this, please contact me at email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
I would love to be included.
- 1 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 2 Repair cafe opens again
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 5 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 6 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 7 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 8 Welcome opportunity to celebrate natural beauty of pebblebed heaths
- 9 Panto favourite will fly back to UK for show date with Snow White
- 10 Beacon of success: a tribute to the life and times of Spud Rowsell