Anyone fancy a 1960s school reunion?
THROUGH?you letter s page, I would like to ask if there is anyone who attended Exmouth Secondary Modern School for girls from 1957-1961, who would like a school reunion.
THROUGH?you letter's page, I would like to ask if there is anyone who attended Exmouth Secondary Modern School for girls from 1957-1961, who would like a school reunion.
My name was Jill Hocking and I was at Littleham infants' and junior school prior to secondary school.
I live in Norwich now and reunions here are very popular, I would love to meet up with old school pals in Exmouth.
If anyone is arranging anything like this, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
I would love to be included.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon