Ambulance service could get more powers
EXMOUTH S ambulances, recognised as among the best in the country, could get more powers following a public consultation next Monday.
EXMOUTH'S ambulances, recognised as among the best in the country, could get more powers following a public consultation next Monday.
South Western Ambulance Service, the Exmouth base is in Liverton Business Park, is one of the best performing in the UK.
They are set to apply for foundation trust status that would give them more freedom from central government control and greater accountability to the community.
First, however, they are holding a public consultation on September 14 at their headquarters in Exeter
The event commences at 12.30.;
- 1 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 2 Budleigh youngsters impress in their first outing of 2022
- 3 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 4 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 5 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 6 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 7 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 8 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open
- 9 Plastic Free Exmouth reflect on a busy year for the group
- 10 Cash grants on offer to Exmouth youth support groups