Ambulance service could get more powers
EXMOUTH S ambulances, recognised as among the best in the country, could get more powers following a public consultation next Monday.
EXMOUTH'S ambulances, recognised as among the best in the country, could get more powers following a public consultation next Monday.
South Western Ambulance Service, the Exmouth base is in Liverton Business Park, is one of the best performing in the UK.
They are set to apply for foundation trust status that would give them more freedom from central government control and greater accountability to the community.
First, however, they are holding a public consultation on September 14 at their headquarters in Exeter
You may also want to watch:
The event commences at 12.30.;
- 1 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 2 Steve hopes community will help lifesaving research at awareness event
- 3 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 4 Exmouth woman denies murdering her partner Nigel Johnston
- 5 Exmouth man sent to Broadmoor for B&B sex attack
- 6 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 7 The sun shines on East Devon knockout finals
- 8 Regeneration of Exmouth town centre and Dinan Way extension under discussion
- 9 East Devon cracker to start the Peninsula season
- 10 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs