Ambulance service could get more powers
EXMOUTH S ambulances, recognised as among the best in the country, could get more powers following a public consultation next Monday.
EXMOUTH'S ambulances, recognised as among the best in the country, could get more powers following a public consultation next Monday.
South Western Ambulance Service, the Exmouth base is in Liverton Business Park, is one of the best performing in the UK.
They are set to apply for foundation trust status that would give them more freedom from central government control and greater accountability to the community.
First, however, they are holding a public consultation on September 14 at their headquarters in Exeter
You may also want to watch:
The event commences at 12.30.;
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 6 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 9 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?