Ambulance service could get more powers
EXMOUTH S ambulances, recognised as among the best in the country, could get more powers following a public consultation next Monday.
EXMOUTH'S ambulances, recognised as among the best in the country, could get more powers following a public consultation next Monday.
South Western Ambulance Service, the Exmouth base is in Liverton Business Park, is one of the best performing in the UK.
They are set to apply for foundation trust status that would give them more freedom from central government control and greater accountability to the community.
First, however, they are holding a public consultation on September 14 at their headquarters in Exeter
You may also want to watch:
The event commences at 12.30.;
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 6 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 Ban and fine for speeding
- 10 From Siberia to Exmouth, here come the geese