Allotment vandals strike in Exmouth
Exmouth police are keen to hear from anyone who may have information leading to the culprits who vandalised allotments at Pound Lane. Call 08452 777444 with information.
Allotments in Brixington have been targeted by vandals, prompting a police appeal for help.
Officers said several allotment plots at Pound Lane have been hit, with numerous sheds forced open and locks broken.
The police said nothing of any value appears to have been stolen from the sheds.
Police community support officer Chris Ball said water-based paint had also been splashed around and onto vehicles in the St Johns Road and Cheriswood Avenue areas.
He said: “Crime of this kind is obviously very stressful and upsetting for people and so the police urge anyone to get in touch, with any information, no matter how insignificant it may be, with a view to catching the perpetrators responsible.
“If crime like this is witnessed by any member of the community, the Crimestoppers number can also be used, where a reward may be available for the correct information.”
- 1 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 2 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 3 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 4 Brixington Blues weather the storm to blow away Broadclyst
- 5 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 6 Ex-tree-mely good response to Rotary saplings giveaway in Exmouth
- 7 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 8 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 9 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 10 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach
Anyone with information is asked to contact PCSO Ball on 08452 777 444, quoting crime reference number KE/11/395, or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.