This dispatch comes in response to the decisions made by our local town council, with regard to the Greenway Lane allotments site.
Some common sense and sound reasoning must have prevailed. An appropriate about face carried out by our representatives!
Let us all hope that now Councillor Dent can go forward to East Devon District Council and put the case for rejection of ANY plans from Clinton Devon Estates in the strongest possible manner!
There must be no building there, whatsoever.
Could there be some Malone Magic at work here?
You may also want to watch:
Major William Morris-Paper (Retd)
Granary Lane, Budleigh Salterton
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna