Aggressive and dictatorial
With reference to your headline about the abuse experienced by Ray Franklin at the recent planning meeting.
With reference to your headline about the abuse experienced by Ray Franklin at the recent planning meeting. It does, at last, show the true colours of a small, venomous group of self-appointed people who believe it is their role to prevent any form of change in our environment.
I experienced extreme unpleasantness a few years ago when unsuccessfully attempting to secure planning consent to build a home for my family. Similarly, the attacks were personal and very hostile.
I accept that everyone is entitled to express their points of view as part of the democratic process. However, there is a word to describe a person who seeks to suppress any opposition, refuses to accept other point of view and seeks to control how others should live, often in an aggressive and dictatorial manner. That word is Fascist.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, East Budleigh .
- 1 ejl wk24 new constituency
- 2 Exciting new era begins at Budleigh Salterton
- 3 Claire Austin honoured by the Queen
- 4 Safety teams collaborate for event to help save lives
- 5 Moxey takes Gulls to the final
- 6 Exmouth Town gearing up for pre-season campaign
- 7 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 8 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 9 Home care fair aims to raise awareness and provide advice
- 10 Brilliant win on the road for Budleigh