Aggressive and dictatorial
With reference to your headline about the abuse experienced by Ray Franklin at the recent planning meeting.
With reference to your headline about the abuse experienced by Ray Franklin at the recent planning meeting. It does, at last, show the true colours of a small, venomous group of self-appointed people who believe it is their role to prevent any form of change in our environment.
I experienced extreme unpleasantness a few years ago when unsuccessfully attempting to secure planning consent to build a home for my family. Similarly, the attacks were personal and very hostile.
I accept that everyone is entitled to express their points of view as part of the democratic process. However, there is a word to describe a person who seeks to suppress any opposition, refuses to accept other point of view and seeks to control how others should live, often in an aggressive and dictatorial manner. That word is Fascist.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, East Budleigh .
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 6 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 Ban and fine for speeding
- 10 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light