Well done to Brenda M Berrington for her views on the pervert Tommy Dance. I do admire her for her outspoken letter to the Journal.
Her family, who assisted the police, should be given rewards.
She is so right in saying that women who “stand by their man” in situations like this are doing nothing to stop the sexual abuse of children.
Indeed, some might say they are actually condoning the perverts.
For the sake of every child and young person in Budleigh and Exmouth, the depraved pervert Tommy Dance should remain behind bars.
You may also want to watch:
No child is safe from this creature from Hell.
He is a danger to all children.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
Prison is too good for him.
Name and address supplied