A touch of class
REGARDING?the Budleigh Salterton seafront cafe plans, which have been submitted.
REGARDING?the Budleigh Salterton seafront cafe plans, which have been submitted. They are an excellent idea and will bring some life to Budleigh Salterton, which is like a ghost town at night.
The design has been carefully considered and will bring a touch of class and glass.
Planners would do well to endorse this application.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth (via email)
- 1 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
- 4 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 5 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 8 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National