A touch of class
REGARDING?the Budleigh Salterton seafront cafe plans, which have been submitted.
REGARDING?the Budleigh Salterton seafront cafe plans, which have been submitted. They are an excellent idea and will bring some life to Budleigh Salterton, which is like a ghost town at night.
The design has been carefully considered and will bring a touch of class and glass.
Planners would do well to endorse this application.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth (via email)
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 9 Budleigh Colts reach the Devon final
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open