A touch of class
REGARDING?the Budleigh Salterton seafront cafe plans, which have been submitted.
REGARDING?the Budleigh Salterton seafront cafe plans, which have been submitted. They are an excellent idea and will bring some life to Budleigh Salterton, which is like a ghost town at night.
The design has been carefully considered and will bring a touch of class and glass.
Planners would do well to endorse this application.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth (via email)
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines