A custodian of our future
A comparison of achievements at our community college before and after his appointment show that the principal is worth every penny of his salary, for his sort are the custodians of the country’s future and wealth - the next generation.
It can be said to some purpose our prime Ministers may not have achieved to the same level, so why the salary comparison?
In view of the continuing college successes, why was it raised in the first place?
You may also want to watch:
EDITOR’S note: the matter of Mr Alexander’s salary came into the public domain with comments from a union concerned about cutbacks in the public sector. We did not search out the information.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall