A bit of thought
I cannot understand why it is that cyclists think that they have the right to ride on the pavement. They know full well that it is against the law, exactly the same as it is for cars.
It is not just young people. Indeed, at times, I have seen whole families on the pavement.
On one occasion, I was almost pushed off by a boy on the very narrow pavement at the bottom of Albion Street.
There are so many people, like myself, in the town who have three or four-wheeled walking aids and it can be very frightening.
If only people had a little bit of thought for others.
8 Glenorchy Court, Exeter Road, Exmouth.
- 1 Dramatic rock fall at Budleigh beach prompts warnings of further collapses
- 2 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 3 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas as lights are on in Exmouth
- 4 Santa's sleigh and Family Fun Run: Exmouth Rotary announces Christmas events
- 5 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 6 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 7 Awesome Aaron earns Exmouth win with a worldie
- 8 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate