On behalf of the Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton Macmillan Cancer Support Fundraising Committee, may I thank everyone who supported the collection at the Salterton Road Tesco on Wednesday and Thursday October 19/20?
The event raised �871 for Macmillan, all of which will be used locally to help support people suffering with cancer.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers from Exmouth Raleigh Rotary and Macmillan who gave up their time and Tesco, Salterton Road, for their continued support and for allowing us to use their premises for this event.”
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth & Budleigh Salterton Macmillan Cancer Support
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 10 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing