Your ‘and briefly’ item headed ‘Christian Aid Boost’ in your edition of July 28 is correct, as far as it goes.
However, it should be noted that the St Peter’s Church amount of �1,525 formed only a part of the total of �5,336 raised during Christian Aid Week 2011 by all the churches of Budleigh Salterton, East Budleigh with Bicton and Woodbury.
We are most grateful to everyone who helped and to all the generous givers.
Chairman, Budleigh Salterton Christian Aid Committee,
20 Stoneborough Lane, Budleigh Salterton.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 3 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness