31st Anti-Slavery bash this weekend
LYMPSTONE S 31st Annual Summer Garden Party in aid of Anti-Slavery International takes place this Sunday.
LYMPSTONE'S 31st Annual Summer Garden Party in aid of Anti-Slavery International takes place this Sunday.
Anti-slavery campaigners hope to build on the �1958 raised last year and the party, at Church Path Lympstone is organised by campaigner Mr Graham Martin.
Held at Mr Martin's house, at Willand, Church Path, Lympstone, guests can look forward to a heady diet of food, refreshments, dancing and live music.
A grand draw will be held with prizes including Fair Trade wines, an electric coffee maker donated by Paul Ashby Crane jewellers, train tickets and chocolates donated by the Co-op, meal vouchers and framed pictures donated by a local artist.
You may also want to watch:
Guests include Topsham's Father Gerard Wilberforce - the great-grandson of the great emancipator and parliamentarian, William Wilberforce.
Tickets are �7.50 each and for more information call Mr Martin on: (01395) 274485.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 8 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Exmouth Property Of the Week - Victoria Road