14 offences over 30 years admitted
Dance was charged with 20 counts of sexual offences, carried out over a 30-year period, against six females.
He was arrested on March 15, interviewed by detectives at Exmouth and appeared at Exeter Crown Court on June 22 where he pleaded guilty to 14 counts, with a further six to lie on file.
Dance was remanded in custody until Friday when he was sentenced to 21-and-half years by Judge Graham Cottle.
Dance was charged with:
l One charge of rape of a girl aged 14
You may also want to watch:
l Sexual assault by penetration of a girl aged 14.
l Nine charges of indecent assault on a girl under the age of 14 years old.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
l Five charges of rape of a female under 16.
l One charge of gross indecency with a girl under 14 years – rape.
l One charge of attempted indecent assault on a woman.
l One charge of gross indecency with a girl under 16 years – rape.
l One charge of rape of a woman.