Interactive map - No Coronavirus in East Devon, but 13 cases confirmed in the county
- Credit: Archant
To date, no cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in East Devon, but 13 have been identified across the county.
As of Tuesday (March 10) 26,261 people in the UK have been tested for COVID-19, with 373 confirmed as positive - an equivalent of 0.01 per cent.
According to the latest figures, six people have died in British hospitals from the virus.
While no cases have been confirmed in East Devon, 12 have been for the county as a whole - only Hertfordshire has had more with 16.
The NHS said the symptoms of coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, include a cough, high fever and shortness of breath.
You may also want to watch:
But health bosses say having these symptoms do not necessarily mean you have the disease.
The NHS says covering your mouth, putting used tissues in the bin immediately, washing your hands often and avoiding contact with people who are unwell will help reduce the spread of coronavirus.
Visit the NHS Coronavirus website for more information.
- 1 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 2 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 The discovery of unusual items in the search for crucial paperwork - Paul Nero
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 7 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 8 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 9 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 10 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset