11th heaven for 11/11/11 birthday twins
Twins Isobel and Natalie Ireland are in 11th heaven, celebrating their 11th birthday on 11/11/11
Brixington Primary School pupils Isobel and Natalie Ireland have become local celebrities in Exmouth after it was revealed they will turn 11 on 11/11/11.
Mum, Sarah-Jane, said the twins almost celebrated separate birthdays because they arrived shortly after midnight when they were born in Plymouth – Isobel arriving first.
The pair have not let their new-found fame go to their head – celebrating their special day with friends ton Friday and a girly shopping trip to town to buy shoes, jewellery and a Wii on Saturday.
Natalie said celebrating all the 11s on the same day was ‘awesome’, adding: “Our friends keep saying it’s weird.”
You may also want to watch:
The girls’ mum said it was unlikely many twins would share the unique occasion with her daughters.
Sarah-Jane said: “Most people think it’s quite lucky.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP
- 8 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 9 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
“It’s something they will remember for the rest of their lives.”