11.30am Snow Update: Police warn motorists about road conditions
11.30am Snow Update: The A38 at Haldon Hill remains closed while cars which were abandoned overnight are cleared.
The A38 at Haldon Hill remains closed while cars which were abandoned overnight are cleared.
The A380 also remains closed.
The A30 at Okehampton remains closed.
Likewise the North Devon Link Road between Bolham Roundabout and Barnstaple is closed.
You may also want to watch:
The M5 is open but drivers are being urged to be extremely cautious.
The police are asking people to avoid all unnecessary journeys.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
In addition police are asking people to check the welfare of their neighbours, particularly elderly residents in rural areas. Please check your friends and neighbours are ok and have adequate heating. If you or your neighbours need help the police can be contacted on 08452 777444.
In an emergency always dial 999.