11.30am Snow Update: Police warn motorists about road conditions
11.30am Snow Update: The A38 at Haldon Hill remains closed while cars which were abandoned overnight are cleared.
The A38 at Haldon Hill remains closed while cars which were abandoned overnight are cleared.
The A380 also remains closed.
The A30 at Okehampton remains closed.
Likewise the North Devon Link Road between Bolham Roundabout and Barnstaple is closed.
You may also want to watch:
The M5 is open but drivers are being urged to be extremely cautious.
The police are asking people to avoid all unnecessary journeys.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 5 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 6 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 7 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 8 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
In addition police are asking people to check the welfare of their neighbours, particularly elderly residents in rural areas. Please check your friends and neighbours are ok and have adequate heating. If you or your neighbours need help the police can be contacted on 08452 777444.
In an emergency always dial 999.