X marks the spot in hunt
X DID indeed mark the spot as eager treasure hunters raised �129 for charity on Sunday.
'X' DID indeed mark the spot as eager treasure hunters raised �129 for charity on Sunday.
The 'walking treasure hunt', which began at the Clipper Pub on the Strand, was in aid of Handicapped Children's Pilgrimage Trust (HCPT).
The charity takes children with a variety of disabilities on a 'pilgrimage' to spend Easter at Lourdes in France.
Children with learning, physical or emotional problems are taken each year.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Carol Rowe said: "The �129 that was raised will help towards the cost of taking 12 local children with a variety of disabilities, to Lourdes in France next Easter.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 6 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane