X marks the spot in hunt
X DID indeed mark the spot as eager treasure hunters raised �129 for charity on Sunday.
'X' DID indeed mark the spot as eager treasure hunters raised �129 for charity on Sunday.
The 'walking treasure hunt', which began at the Clipper Pub on the Strand, was in aid of Handicapped Children's Pilgrimage Trust (HCPT).
The charity takes children with a variety of disabilities on a 'pilgrimage' to spend Easter at Lourdes in France.
Children with learning, physical or emotional problems are taken each year.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Carol Rowe said: "The �129 that was raised will help towards the cost of taking 12 local children with a variety of disabilities, to Lourdes in France next Easter.
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 10 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh