You might also like...
- Credit: Archant
St Hilarian is a modern purpose-built block of apartments, finished to a high standard.
The property consists of generously proportioned accommodation, including a lovely 25ft sitting room, benefiting from plenty of natural light, with glazed “French” doors, opening to a south-facing terrace, private to number 3.
The kitchen breakfast room has been beautifully-appointed with an extensive range of units and integrated appliances and offers enough space for a large dining table.
There are two good-sized bedrooms, with the principal suite having a large en-suite bathroom and a generous guest bedroom and separate shower. The apartment is situated on the lower ground floor, with lift access from the communal reception hall and there is dual access to a fully-enclosed courtyard, private to number three, with access from the communal hall and second bedroom. Directly to the front of St Hilarian is a gated driveway, with automatic gate, where there is an allocated space and designated visitor parking.
St Hilarian, Exmouth - £282,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!