You might also like...
- Credit: Archant
St Hilarian is a modern purpose-built block of apartments, finished to a high standard.
The property consists of generously proportioned accommodation, including a lovely 25ft sitting room, benefiting from plenty of natural light, with glazed “French” doors, opening to a south-facing terrace, private to number 3.
The kitchen breakfast room has been beautifully-appointed with an extensive range of units and integrated appliances and offers enough space for a large dining table.
There are two good-sized bedrooms, with the principal suite having a large en-suite bathroom and a generous guest bedroom and separate shower. The apartment is situated on the lower ground floor, with lift access from the communal reception hall and there is dual access to a fully-enclosed courtyard, private to number three, with access from the communal hall and second bedroom. Directly to the front of St Hilarian is a gated driveway, with automatic gate, where there is an allocated space and designated visitor parking.
St Hilarian, Exmouth - £282,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI