You might also like...
- Credit: Archant
St Hilarian is a modern purpose-built block of apartments, finished to a high standard.
The property consists of generously proportioned accommodation, including a lovely 25ft sitting room, benefiting from plenty of natural light, with glazed “French” doors, opening to a south-facing terrace, private to number 3.
The kitchen breakfast room has been beautifully-appointed with an extensive range of units and integrated appliances and offers enough space for a large dining table.
There are two good-sized bedrooms, with the principal suite having a large en-suite bathroom and a generous guest bedroom and separate shower. The apartment is situated on the lower ground floor, with lift access from the communal reception hall and there is dual access to a fully-enclosed courtyard, private to number three, with access from the communal hall and second bedroom. Directly to the front of St Hilarian is a gated driveway, with automatic gate, where there is an allocated space and designated visitor parking.
St Hilarian, Exmouth - £282,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 4 Sound move to join singing group
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 9 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 10 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition