You might also like...
- Credit: Archant
St Hilarian is a modern purpose-built block of apartments, finished to a high standard.
The property consists of generously proportioned accommodation, including a lovely 25ft sitting room, benefiting from plenty of natural light, with glazed “French” doors, opening to a south-facing terrace, private to number 3.
The kitchen breakfast room has been beautifully-appointed with an extensive range of units and integrated appliances and offers enough space for a large dining table.
There are two good-sized bedrooms, with the principal suite having a large en-suite bathroom and a generous guest bedroom and separate shower. The apartment is situated on the lower ground floor, with lift access from the communal reception hall and there is dual access to a fully-enclosed courtyard, private to number three, with access from the communal hall and second bedroom. Directly to the front of St Hilarian is a gated driveway, with automatic gate, where there is an allocated space and designated visitor parking.
St Hilarian, Exmouth - £282,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 6 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 10 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon