Well-presented three-bedroomed house
- Credit: Archant
A well-presented, three-bedroom house on Egremont Road. This property is in an excellent location, within easy reach of the town centre, train and bus station.
This home offers spacious living room, dining room, modern kitchen with door leading to rear enclosed garden with lawn area.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and re-fitted white bathroom with shower over bath.
Also benefits from gas central-heating and double-glazing.
Available for long term let. £825pcm.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
G L Westcountry properties
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 3 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 6 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
- 7 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 8 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 New live music festival is coming to Exmouth next year
Tel: 01395 270618