Well-presented three-bedroomed house
- Credit: Archant
A well-presented, three-bedroom house on Egremont Road. This property is in an excellent location, within easy reach of the town centre, train and bus station.
This home offers spacious living room, dining room, modern kitchen with door leading to rear enclosed garden with lawn area.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and re-fitted white bathroom with shower over bath.
Also benefits from gas central-heating and double-glazing.
Available for long term let. £825pcm.
who is the agent?
G L Westcountry properties
- 1 Flats plan above town Tesco store
- 2 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 3 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 4 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 5 Volunteers help build new shed for Mill Water School
- 6 Solomon goes to great lengths to help local food bank
- 7 Exciting Competition Day at the Budleigh Bowls Club
- 8 Citizens Advice: how to read your gas or electricity meter
- 9 Exmouth history: Iron Age and Celtic settlements
- 10 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown
Tel: 01395 270618