Well-presented three-bedroomed house
- Credit: Archant
A well-presented, three-bedroom house on Egremont Road. This property is in an excellent location, within easy reach of the town centre, train and bus station.
This home offers spacious living room, dining room, modern kitchen with door leading to rear enclosed garden with lawn area.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and re-fitted white bathroom with shower over bath.
Also benefits from gas central-heating and double-glazing.
Available for long term let. £825pcm.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
G L Westcountry properties
- 1 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 2 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 3 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 4 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 5 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 6 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
Tel: 01395 270618