Well-presented, semi-detached period family home in Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing a superb and well-presented semi-detached house situated in the sought-after town of Budleigh Salterton.
This tastefully decorated period family home, believed to have been built in the late 1920s, offers spacious and versatile accommodation comprising, entrance lobby leading through to an entrance hall with some nice features including dado and picture rail. An impressive living room offers views to the front and to the side; the property being slightly elevated gives a nice outlook across the town.
There is a feature fireplace, coved ceiling and picture rail. A good size kitchen provides a generous expanse of work surface with base and eye-level units and plenty of space and plumbing for all appliances. A serving hatch from the kitchen opens into a spacious dining room. The dining room itself benefits from double glazed sliding doors giving access out onto a terrace and into the garden. There is also a useful downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a quality fitted shower room.
Outside, a brick paved driveway provides parking for several vehicles and also leads to the garage. The lovely rear garden provides plenty of space with patios, lawn, fish pond and summerhouse. Beyond the garden is a storage yard with two single sheds, again this area being so versatile for anyone looking for a hobbies area or workshop.
You may also want to watch:
This truly delightful property is for sale at an asking price of £349,950. Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 5 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 6 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 7 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 8 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh