Well-presented, detached family home in cul-de-sac location
- Credit: Archant
Located in a cul-de-sac is this well-presented detached house situated in the popular location of Evergreen Close.
This property would make anideal family home, priced at £279,950 and comprising lounge/diner, ground floor WC, and a good-sized kitchen with room for dining table and chairs.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is laid to different levels with outside lighting. For further details please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.