Well-presented, detached family home in cul-de-sac location
- Credit: Archant
Located in a cul-de-sac is this well-presented detached house situated in the popular location of Evergreen Close.
This property would make anideal family home, priced at £279,950 and comprising lounge/diner, ground floor WC, and a good-sized kitchen with room for dining table and chairs.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is laid to different levels with outside lighting. For further details please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 4 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.