Well-presented, detached family home in cul-de-sac location
- Credit: Archant
Located in a cul-de-sac is this well-presented detached house situated in the popular location of Evergreen Close.
This property would make anideal family home, priced at £279,950 and comprising lounge/diner, ground floor WC, and a good-sized kitchen with room for dining table and chairs.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is laid to different levels with outside lighting. For further details please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 4 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 5 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 6 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 9 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 10 Youngsters complete staggered marathon for FORCE with support from Exmouth GP patients
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.