Well-presented, detached family home in cul-de-sac location
- Credit: Archant
Located in a cul-de-sac is this well-presented detached house situated in the popular location of Evergreen Close.
This property would make anideal family home, priced at £279,950 and comprising lounge/diner, ground floor WC, and a good-sized kitchen with room for dining table and chairs.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is laid to different levels with outside lighting. For further details please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
Where is it?
- 1 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 2 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 3 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 4 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 5 Aviation industry is key to realising dream of a highly-skilled South West
- 6 Budleigh Lions support town's new community larder
- 7 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 10 Exmouth talking newspaper hold first meeting since pandemic
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.