Well-presented and extended home
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this well-presented and extended family home.
The property benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Located on Langstone Drive and priced at £235,000, it is within a short walk of local schools and shops at Brixington Parade.
The well-presented accommodation comprises; living room, sitting room/study, dining room and kitchen.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside there are gardens and a driveway to the front of the property.
Please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 2 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 3 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 4 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 5 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 6 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 7 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 8 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 9 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 10 Photographers invited to share their favourite images