Well-presented and extended home
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this well-presented and extended family home.
The property benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Located on Langstone Drive and priced at £235,000, it is within a short walk of local schools and shops at Brixington Parade.
The well-presented accommodation comprises; living room, sitting room/study, dining room and kitchen.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside there are gardens and a driveway to the front of the property.
Please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 4 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 5 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 6 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 9 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun