Well-presented and extended home
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this well-presented and extended family home.
The property benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Located on Langstone Drive and priced at £235,000, it is within a short walk of local schools and shops at Brixington Parade.
The well-presented accommodation comprises; living room, sitting room/study, dining room and kitchen.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside there are gardens and a driveway to the front of the property.
Please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 4 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 5 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 6 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 9 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 10 Youngsters complete staggered marathon for FORCE with support from Exmouth GP patients