Well-maintained, double bay fronted, detached family property
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £420,000 is this double bay fronted, detached house on Lyndhurst Road, conveniently located close to the town centre and Phear Park.
This is a well-maintained family home offering generous sized accommodation. The property is believed to have been built circa 1924 and has retained many original style features including fireplaces, high ceilings and picture rails. A real feature of the property are the southerly facing rear gardens which are enclosed by brick walling and wooden panelled fencing.
Internally the accommodation comprises covered entrance lobby, reception hallway with understairs storage cupboard and ground-floor cloakroom. There is a bay windowed living room, sitting room and dining room. The kitchen is open plan with the dining room, with a conservatory offering French doors leading onto the rear garden. On the first-floor landing there is loft access. There are three good-sized bedrooms and an attractive modern white bathroom suite.
To the front of the property there are mature gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower bed borders. There is a private driveway leading to the garage. As previously mentioned, the rear gardens are laid to lawn with flower bed borders, storage sheds and an area which is laid to vegetable and fruit plots. For an internal viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate agents on 01395 222300.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Lyndhurst Road, Exmouth.
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 4 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 8 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 9 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 10 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
Double bay fronted property.
who is the agent?
Bradleys Tel: 01395 222300.