- Credit: Archant
Location: Louisa Terrace.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
This apartment offers well-appointed accommodation with a modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate shower room.
The lounge/dining room is a superb feature with a wooden feature fireplace and a large double-glazed window to the front which commands wonderful views and is complemented by impressive ceiling heights expected of the period.
You may also want to watch:
The property also benefits from private off-road parking, a terrace garden to the rear, a shed and covered storage area.
- 1 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 2 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 3 The discovery of unusual items in the search for crucial paperwork - Paul Nero
- 4 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 5 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 6 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 7 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping