Very well-presented first-floor apartment with great coastal views
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this very well-presented first-floor apartment.
Priced at £425,000 and located in Monterey, which is on Douglas Avenue, this property is conveniently located within one mile of the town centre.
The first-floor apartment has a southerly aspect with views out to sea and along the coastline.
Offering spacious accommodation, the apartment has a large living room with balcony, well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, two large double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom with jacuzzi.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer by Bradleys estate agents.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 5 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
- 6 Rugby literally back to square one
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 9 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 10 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household