Very well-presented first-floor apartment with great coastal views
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this very well-presented first-floor apartment.
Priced at £425,000 and located in Monterey, which is on Douglas Avenue, this property is conveniently located within one mile of the town centre.
The first-floor apartment has a southerly aspect with views out to sea and along the coastline.
Offering spacious accommodation, the apartment has a large living room with balcony, well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, two large double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom with jacuzzi.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer by Bradleys estate agents.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 3 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 7 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 10 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment