Very well-presented first-floor apartment with great coastal views
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this very well-presented first-floor apartment.
Priced at £425,000 and located in Monterey, which is on Douglas Avenue, this property is conveniently located within one mile of the town centre.
The first-floor apartment has a southerly aspect with views out to sea and along the coastline.
Offering spacious accommodation, the apartment has a large living room with balcony, well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, two large double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom with jacuzzi.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer by Bradleys estate agents.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities