Very well-presented first-floor apartment with great coastal views
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this very well-presented first-floor apartment.
Priced at £425,000 and located in Monterey, which is on Douglas Avenue, this property is conveniently located within one mile of the town centre.
The first-floor apartment has a southerly aspect with views out to sea and along the coastline.
Offering spacious accommodation, the apartment has a large living room with balcony, well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, two large double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom with jacuzzi.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer by Bradleys estate agents.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bradleys on 01395 222300.
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 8 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar