Very-well-presented, bay-fronted semi-detached family property
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £200,000 is this very-well-presented, bay-fronted semi-detached house on Masey Road, Exmouth.
Situated in a popular residential area, the property is close to local primary schools, and comprises: living room with bay window, separate dining room and modern kitchen; there is also a sun room.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom with white bathroom suite.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with a decked area and there is parking to the front.
The property has the added benefit of gas central-heating.
You may also want to watch:
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
Where is it?
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 4 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 5 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 6 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 9 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 10 Youngsters complete staggered marathon for FORCE with support from Exmouth GP patients
Masey Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.