Very-well-presented, bay-fronted semi-detached family property
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £200,000 is this very-well-presented, bay-fronted semi-detached house on Masey Road, Exmouth.
Situated in a popular residential area, the property is close to local primary schools, and comprises: living room with bay window, separate dining room and modern kitchen; there is also a sun room.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom with white bathroom suite.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with a decked area and there is parking to the front.
The property has the added benefit of gas central-heating.
You may also want to watch:
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
Where is it?
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 4 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 5 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 6 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 7 East Devon Ladies win County Pairs comp
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Champions of art and culture help connect communities
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Masey Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.