Very-well-presented, bay-fronted semi-detached family property
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £200,000 is this very-well-presented, bay-fronted semi-detached house on Masey Road, Exmouth.
Situated in a popular residential area, the property is close to local primary schools, and comprises: living room with bay window, separate dining room and modern kitchen; there is also a sun room.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom with white bathroom suite.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with a decked area and there is parking to the front.
The property has the added benefit of gas central-heating.
You may also want to watch:
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
Where is it?
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 10 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
Masey Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.