Very-well-presented, bay-fronted semi-detached family property
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £200,000 is this very-well-presented, bay-fronted semi-detached house on Masey Road, Exmouth.
Situated in a popular residential area, the property is close to local primary schools, and comprises: living room with bay window, separate dining room and modern kitchen; there is also a sun room.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bathroom with white bathroom suite.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with a decked area and there is parking to the front.
The property has the added benefit of gas central-heating.
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
Where is it?
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
- 3 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 4 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 5 Exeter Chiefs looking to get better of Bristol Bears, again and again!
- 6 I spent an afternoon with the Devon Air Ambulance
- 7 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 8 Body found in search for missing man
- 9 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 10 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
Masey Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.