Versatile and individual detached home
- Credit: Archant
Avondale Road is a very generous, substantial and versatile, modern, individual, detached family home in private back waters occupying a private and elevated site with pleasant views across Exmouth roof tops with some estuary glimpses.
It sits centrally within its own well maintained private sunny gardens and briefly comprises six bedrooms, (five of which are double,with the principal bedroom suite boasting a contemporary en-suite shower room facility), quality fitted family bathroom, generous open plan large sitting room/dining room and further light and spacious open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining/family room with adjoining utility, and welcoming reception hall with cloakroom. In addition, there is a ground-floor self-contained studio apartment.
It is fair to say the property is in good condition throughout and is of brick elevation under an interlocking roof benefiting from uPVC double-glazing, fascias, soffits and guttering, gas-fired central heating, mains water and mains drainage. The property is approached via its own lengthy private driveway leading to large parking space providing parking for several cars (brick paved). The majority of the garden is to the front and is mostly laid to lawn with tall perimeter hedging of mature fur.
A large raised patio area occupies a sunny corner of the garden, the majority of the garden is laid to lawn with attractive steps with pergola over leading over to Bradham Lane. Avondale Road is a favoured location within Exmouth, situated a short distance from the town centre and seafront, and yet within walking distance of local shops, including post office, hairdressers, general stores and bakery. Tesco’s superstore is also within walking distance.
The properties within the road are of an individual nature and popular due to the generous garden sizes which creates a peaceful and private setting.
You may also want to watch:
Offers Over £515,000, Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year