Unique and individual
- Credit: Archant
Offered with no ongoing chain is this unique and individual detached character cottage which is located on Gussiford Lane.
Priced at £275,000, the property is within walking distance of the town centre and seafront.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room with access onto the sun terrace, kitchen, dining room/study, and there is a ground-floor cloakroom.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a white bathroom suite.
Outside, the rear garden is well-kept and has a sun terrace. There is also a single garage.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 10 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake