Unique and accessible woodland retreat
- Credit: Archant
Olleston at St Johns Road occupies an unique and accessible edge of town location encompassing a private, rural woodland style feel.
The property is set within its own extensive gardens approaching almost 3/4 of an acre providing a level and enclosed private surrounding.
The property comprises an expansive arrangement of well-appointed versatile accommodation throughout over three floors including; reception hall with cloakroom, a generous open-plan family style kitchen, dining/sitting room, impressive main sitting room with feature brick inglenook fireplace with solid fuel burning stove, separate dining room and integral double garage on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, a generous master suite of which provides en-suite shower room facility, further separate study and contemporary family bathroom.
On the second floor there are two further generous rooms currently arranged as a sitting room with separate further bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
This area could easily be turned into a sizable self-contained annexe subject to the appropriate consent. The property is situated in a unique position in the accessible Eastern edge of Exmouth only a stones throw from nearby schools and facilities. It’s protected amongst its woodland and extensive gardens, the property boasts a rural/parkland feel. .
Available for £599,950; call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 4 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 7 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 10 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons