Unique and accessible woodland retreat
- Credit: Archant
Olleston at St Johns Road occupies an unique and accessible edge of town location encompassing a private, rural woodland style feel.
The property is set within its own extensive gardens approaching almost 3/4 of an acre providing a level and enclosed private surrounding.
The property comprises an expansive arrangement of well-appointed versatile accommodation throughout over three floors including; reception hall with cloakroom, a generous open-plan family style kitchen, dining/sitting room, impressive main sitting room with feature brick inglenook fireplace with solid fuel burning stove, separate dining room and integral double garage on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, a generous master suite of which provides en-suite shower room facility, further separate study and contemporary family bathroom.
On the second floor there are two further generous rooms currently arranged as a sitting room with separate further bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
This area could easily be turned into a sizable self-contained annexe subject to the appropriate consent. The property is situated in a unique position in the accessible Eastern edge of Exmouth only a stones throw from nearby schools and facilities. It’s protected amongst its woodland and extensive gardens, the property boasts a rural/parkland feel. .
Available for £599,950; call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college