Unique and accessible woodland retreat
- Credit: Archant
Olleston at St Johns Road occupies an unique and accessible edge of town location encompassing a private, rural woodland style feel.
The property is set within its own extensive gardens approaching almost 3/4 of an acre providing a level and enclosed private surrounding.
The property comprises an expansive arrangement of well-appointed versatile accommodation throughout over three floors including; reception hall with cloakroom, a generous open-plan family style kitchen, dining/sitting room, impressive main sitting room with feature brick inglenook fireplace with solid fuel burning stove, separate dining room and integral double garage on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, a generous master suite of which provides en-suite shower room facility, further separate study and contemporary family bathroom.
On the second floor there are two further generous rooms currently arranged as a sitting room with separate further bedroom.
This area could easily be turned into a sizable self-contained annexe subject to the appropriate consent. The property is situated in a unique position in the accessible Eastern edge of Exmouth only a stones throw from nearby schools and facilities. It’s protected amongst its woodland and extensive gardens, the property boasts a rural/parkland feel. .
Available for £599,950; call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 3 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness