Unique and accessible woodland retreat
- Credit: Archant
Olleston at St Johns Road occupies an unique and accessible edge of town location encompassing a private, rural woodland style feel.
The property is set within its own extensive gardens approaching almost 3/4 of an acre providing a level and enclosed private surrounding.
The property comprises an expansive arrangement of well-appointed versatile accommodation throughout over three floors including; reception hall with cloakroom, a generous open-plan family style kitchen, dining/sitting room, impressive main sitting room with feature brick inglenook fireplace with solid fuel burning stove, separate dining room and integral double garage on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, a generous master suite of which provides en-suite shower room facility, further separate study and contemporary family bathroom.
On the second floor there are two further generous rooms currently arranged as a sitting room with separate further bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
This area could easily be turned into a sizable self-contained annexe subject to the appropriate consent. The property is situated in a unique position in the accessible Eastern edge of Exmouth only a stones throw from nearby schools and facilities. It’s protected amongst its woodland and extensive gardens, the property boasts a rural/parkland feel. .
Available for £599,950; call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 9 Budleigh Colts reach the Devon final
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open