Top-floor apartment with stunning views
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £159,950 and located on The Beacon, is this well-presented top-floor apartment with far reaching stunning sea and estuary views.
The property is being marketed by Bradleys estate agents and is located close to the town and seafront. The property has a well-maintained communal entrance and staircase. Internally, the property has a good-sized lounge offering stunning views and the good-sized double bedroom has views over the Holy Trinity church and Exmouth. There is a modern fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property is offered with no ongoing chain and also has a small but useful storage shed. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate this property.
Where is it?
The Beacon, Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
Bradleys: 01395 222300.