Top-floor apartment with stunning views
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £159,950 and located on The Beacon, is this well-presented top-floor apartment with far reaching stunning sea and estuary views.
The property is being marketed by Bradleys estate agents and is located close to the town and seafront. The property has a well-maintained communal entrance and staircase. Internally, the property has a good-sized lounge offering stunning views and the good-sized double bedroom has views over the Holy Trinity church and Exmouth. There is a modern fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property is offered with no ongoing chain and also has a small but useful storage shed. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate this property.
Where is it?
The Beacon, Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 10 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
Bradleys: 01395 222300.