Top-floor apartment with stunning views
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £159,950 and located on The Beacon, is this well-presented top-floor apartment with far reaching stunning sea and estuary views.
The property is being marketed by Bradleys estate agents and is located close to the town and seafront. The property has a well-maintained communal entrance and staircase. Internally, the property has a good-sized lounge offering stunning views and the good-sized double bedroom has views over the Holy Trinity church and Exmouth. There is a modern fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property is offered with no ongoing chain and also has a small but useful storage shed. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate this property.
Where is it?
The Beacon, Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Exmouth Property Of the Week - Victoria Road
- 8 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 9 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
Bradleys: 01395 222300.