Top-floor apartment with stunning views
- Credit: Archant
Priced at £159,950 and located on The Beacon, is this well-presented top-floor apartment with far reaching stunning sea and estuary views.
The property is being marketed by Bradleys estate agents and is located close to the town and seafront. The property has a well-maintained communal entrance and staircase. Internally, the property has a good-sized lounge offering stunning views and the good-sized double bedroom has views over the Holy Trinity church and Exmouth. There is a modern fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property is offered with no ongoing chain and also has a small but useful storage shed. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate this property.
Where is it?
The Beacon, Exmouth.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 4 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 5 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
Bradleys: 01395 222300.