Three-bedroom semi-detached house in a desirable part of Budleigh Salterton
- Credit: Archant
An attractive semi-detached 1930s’ property in Warren Drive, a desirable area of Budleigh Salterton, has come to the market with Bradleys.
This lovely house has been carefully modernised to create a good-size, family home, while retaining much of its original charm.
The accommodation is light and airy with delightful sitting room with feature bay window. This room has a delightful wood burning stove.
There is a separate dining room, while the kitchen has an array of base and eye-level units with quality, cream Shaker door fronts and wood handles. There is an inset, four-ring gas hob, built-in electric fan oven with grill, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher and decorative spot lights.
A door from the kitchen leads to a rear lobby with access to both the downstairs cloakroom and utility/store cupboard, where there is both power and plumbing for a washing machine.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a separate family bathroom.
There is a detached garage/store. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a decked terrace.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 6 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 7 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 8 Auctioneers are becoming more accessible by utilising new technology
- 9 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 10 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
There is also a useful timber shed.
Not included in the price is a hot tub, but this can be left by separate negotiation.
Where is it?
Good-size family home, separate dining room, three bedrooms.
who is the agent?
Bradleys. Tel: 01395 442201.