Three-bedroom semi-detached house in a desirable part of Budleigh Salterton
- Credit: Archant
An attractive semi-detached 1930s’ property in Warren Drive, a desirable area of Budleigh Salterton, has come to the market with Bradleys.
This lovely house has been carefully modernised to create a good-size, family home, while retaining much of its original charm.
The accommodation is light and airy with delightful sitting room with feature bay window. This room has a delightful wood burning stove.
There is a separate dining room, while the kitchen has an array of base and eye-level units with quality, cream Shaker door fronts and wood handles. There is an inset, four-ring gas hob, built-in electric fan oven with grill, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher and decorative spot lights.
A door from the kitchen leads to a rear lobby with access to both the downstairs cloakroom and utility/store cupboard, where there is both power and plumbing for a washing machine.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a separate family bathroom.
There is a detached garage/store. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a decked terrace.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 4 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 5 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 6 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 7 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 8 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 9 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 10 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
There is also a useful timber shed.
Not included in the price is a hot tub, but this can be left by separate negotiation.
Where is it?
Good-size family home, separate dining room, three bedrooms.
who is the agent?
Bradleys. Tel: 01395 442201.