Three-bedroom semi-detached house in a desirable part of Budleigh Salterton
- Credit: Archant
An attractive semi-detached 1930s’ property in Warren Drive, a desirable area of Budleigh Salterton, has come to the market with Bradleys.
This lovely house has been carefully modernised to create a good-size, family home, while retaining much of its original charm.
The accommodation is light and airy with delightful sitting room with feature bay window. This room has a delightful wood burning stove.
There is a separate dining room, while the kitchen has an array of base and eye-level units with quality, cream Shaker door fronts and wood handles. There is an inset, four-ring gas hob, built-in electric fan oven with grill, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher and decorative spot lights.
A door from the kitchen leads to a rear lobby with access to both the downstairs cloakroom and utility/store cupboard, where there is both power and plumbing for a washing machine.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a separate family bathroom.
There is a detached garage/store. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a decked terrace.
- 1 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 2 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 3 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 4 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 5 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 6 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 7 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 8 Call for 370 more care workers in East Devon
- 9 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 10 St Peter's runner-up in Devon's best churchyard award
There is also a useful timber shed.
Not included in the price is a hot tub, but this can be left by separate negotiation.
Where is it?
Good-size family home, separate dining room, three bedrooms.
who is the agent?
Bradleys. Tel: 01395 442201.