Tenant scrutiny panel launched in East Devon
Could you be committed to improving services for East Devon District Council’s tenants?
The council is looking for people willing to be part of its Tenant Scrutiny Panel
The panel is a new and completely different way to get involved in how services are checked and improved.
Its role is to scrutinise services, make recommendations and work with housing officers to make improvements to services that may not be meeting tenants’ and leaseholders’ needs.
If you are enthusiastic, committed and looking to get more out of helping your community the council wants to hear from you.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like more information contact Jane Reading, tenant and communities section leader, on 01395 516 551 ext 2236 or email email@example.com
Panel members will have a real opportunity to make a difference and gain some valuable work experience.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 5 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 8 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
- 9 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 10 Megan makes big book milestone
Panel members will enjoy:
* Training and mentoring tailored to you.
* Learning valuable skills.
* Developing your self-confidence.
* Meeting new people and making new friends.
* Making use of your time in a productive way and keeping you active.
* Getting expenses for your time and effort.