Tenant scrutiny panel launched in East Devon
Could you be committed to improving services for East Devon District Council’s tenants?
The council is looking for people willing to be part of its Tenant Scrutiny Panel
The panel is a new and completely different way to get involved in how services are checked and improved.
Its role is to scrutinise services, make recommendations and work with housing officers to make improvements to services that may not be meeting tenants’ and leaseholders’ needs.
If you are enthusiastic, committed and looking to get more out of helping your community the council wants to hear from you.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like more information contact Jane Reading, tenant and communities section leader, on 01395 516 551 ext 2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel members will have a real opportunity to make a difference and gain some valuable work experience.
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 8 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 9 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
Panel members will enjoy:
* Training and mentoring tailored to you.
* Learning valuable skills.
* Developing your self-confidence.
* Meeting new people and making new friends.
* Making use of your time in a productive way and keeping you active.
* Getting expenses for your time and effort.