Tenant scrutiny panel launched in East Devon
Could you be committed to improving services for East Devon District Council’s tenants?
The council is looking for people willing to be part of its Tenant Scrutiny Panel
The panel is a new and completely different way to get involved in how services are checked and improved.
Its role is to scrutinise services, make recommendations and work with housing officers to make improvements to services that may not be meeting tenants’ and leaseholders’ needs.
If you are enthusiastic, committed and looking to get more out of helping your community the council wants to hear from you.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like more information contact Jane Reading, tenant and communities section leader, on 01395 516 551 ext 2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel members will have a real opportunity to make a difference and gain some valuable work experience.
- 1 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
- 4 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 5 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 10 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
Panel members will enjoy:
* Training and mentoring tailored to you.
* Learning valuable skills.
* Developing your self-confidence.
* Meeting new people and making new friends.
* Making use of your time in a productive way and keeping you active.
* Getting expenses for your time and effort.