Tenant scrutiny panel launched in East Devon
Could you be committed to improving services for East Devon District Council’s tenants?
The council is looking for people willing to be part of its Tenant Scrutiny Panel
The panel is a new and completely different way to get involved in how services are checked and improved.
Its role is to scrutinise services, make recommendations and work with housing officers to make improvements to services that may not be meeting tenants’ and leaseholders’ needs.
If you are enthusiastic, committed and looking to get more out of helping your community the council wants to hear from you.
If you would like more information contact Jane Reading, tenant and communities section leader, on 01395 516 551 ext 2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel members will have a real opportunity to make a difference and gain some valuable work experience.
- 1 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 2 Budleigh youngsters impress in their first outing of 2022
- 3 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 4 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 5 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 6 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 7 Plastic Free Exmouth reflect on a busy year for the group
- 8 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open
- 9 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 10 Cash grants on offer to Exmouth youth support groups
Panel members will enjoy:
* Training and mentoring tailored to you.
* Learning valuable skills.
* Developing your self-confidence.
* Meeting new people and making new friends.
* Making use of your time in a productive way and keeping you active.
* Getting expenses for your time and effort.