Superb, well-presented, semi-detached home
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing a superb and well-presented semi-detached house situated in the sought-after town of Budleigh Salterton at Greenway Lane.
This tastefully-decorated period family home, believed to have been built in the late 1920s’, offers spacious and versatile accommodation comprising, entrance lobby leading through to an entrance hall with some nice features including dado and picture rail. An impressive living room offers views to the front and to the side and the property, being slightly elevated, gives a nice outlook across the town. There is a feature fireplace, coved ceiling and picture rail. A good-size kitchen provides a generous expanse of work surfaces with base and eye-level units and plenty of space and plumbing for all appliances. A serving hatch from the kitchen opens into a spacious dining room. The dining room itself benefits from double-glazed sliding doors giving access out onto a terrace and into the garden. There is also a useful downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms and a quality-fitted shower room.
Outside, a brick paved driveway provides parking for several vehicles and also leads to the garage. The lovely rear garden provides plenty of space with patios, lawn, fish pond and summerhouse. Beyond the garden is a storage yard with two single sheds, again this area being so versatile for anyone looking for a hobbies area or workshop.
This truly delightful property is for sale at an asking price of £339,950. Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
You may also want to watch:
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!