Superb seafront apartment with breathtaking views of the coast
- Credit: Archant
A superb seafront apartment with spectacular views has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Positioned on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought-after locations of Coastguard Road, this stunning home offers enviable panoramic views of the bay from all principal rooms, giving a breathtaking picture of the Jurassic coastline round to Berry Head.
Upon entering the apartments, a communal entrance with intercom release system provides security for the owners. A glass atrium and grand staircase leads to all floors, and there is also a lift to this wonderful first-floor apartment.
The accommodation is spacious and comprises, light and airy living / dining room measuring over 22ft in length. This room offers double aspect views through two bay windows, one to the rear and the other to the side. A double glazed door leads out onto the south facing balcony, a fabulous vantage point to take in the outstanding coastal views.
The well-equipped kitchen provides a generous expanse of marble worktops along with a quality range of both base and eye level units. Integrated fridge/freezer, electric double oven with microwave over, along with inset four ring gas hob, provide excellent facilities with plenty of space for all appliances plus stylish ceiling spotlights and television point.
There are four good-size bedrooms, the master having double glazed French doors that give access out onto the balcony which in turn offers truly glorious views over the sea. An en-suite bathroom complements the master bedroom. There are three further bedrooms, one of which the current owners use as a study. A separate family bathroom completes the spacious and versatile living space.
Outside, the grounds and delightful gardens are for the benefit of all the Palm Court residents. Mainly laid to lawn, they have an abundance of colour by way of the carefully manicured flowerbeds. A pathway through the gardens leads to a lane with steps down to the beach. There is also the added benefit of a garage which has electrically operated up and over door with light and power.
- 1 Bathing still banned at Exmouth due to pollution but restrictions lifted for Budleigh
- 2 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 3 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 4 Exe Estuary cleared of ‘navigational obstructions’ by harbour patrol team
- 5 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 6 Recycle collection boxes installed at Exmouth Specsavers
- 7 2,500-mile charity walk fundraiser to arrive in Exmouth tomorrow
- 8 Multi agency rescue on Exmouth seafront
- 9 Exmouth’s WI able to get back together for summer party
- 10 Chef from Exmouth retains Michelin two star status
This beautiful presented home is for sale at an asking price of £639,950.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com
Where is it?
Who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 442201