Superb, light and airy, detached chalet in delightful East Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
A superb detached chalet-style property has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This delightful home sits on a level plot in the centre of the sought-after village of East Budleigh.
“Laurel Cottage” offers spacious accommodation comprising, a light and airy reception hall which leads into a beautiful sitting room measuring over 23ft in length. This room provides lovely features such as an attractive bay window which overlooks the front garden, accompanied by double glazed French doors that open out onto a sunny terrace. This inviting room also benefits from an open fireplace. An archway from the separate dining room leads through to a well-equipped kitchen with a good range of fitted base and eye- level units incorporating a wine rack and wall mounted glass fronted display cabinets. A utility room provides further space and plumbing for all appliances with ample storage cupboards. On the ground floor there is also a double bedroom and separate family bathroom.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms along with a separate shower room.
Outside, there is a private, level garden mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked borders. A patio provides a peaceful area in which to sit and enjoy the pleasant surroundings and there is also a summerhouse and raised vegetable bed.
You may also want to watch:
A wide driveway gives ample space and parking for two vehicles as well as giving access to the garage.
Internal inspection is highly recommended for anyone looking for a lovely property positioned in a peaceful location.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Bradleys 01395 442201