Superb, light and airy, detached chalet in delightful East Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
A superb detached chalet-style property has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This delightful home sits on a level plot in the centre of the sought-after village of East Budleigh.
“Laurel Cottage” offers spacious accommodation comprising, a light and airy reception hall which leads into a beautiful sitting room measuring over 23ft in length. This room provides lovely features such as an attractive bay window which overlooks the front garden, accompanied by double glazed French doors that open out onto a sunny terrace. This inviting room also benefits from an open fireplace. An archway from the separate dining room leads through to a well-equipped kitchen with a good range of fitted base and eye- level units incorporating a wine rack and wall mounted glass fronted display cabinets. A utility room provides further space and plumbing for all appliances with ample storage cupboards. On the ground floor there is also a double bedroom and separate family bathroom.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms along with a separate shower room.
Outside, there is a private, level garden mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked borders. A patio provides a peaceful area in which to sit and enjoy the pleasant surroundings and there is also a summerhouse and raised vegetable bed.
You may also want to watch:
A wide driveway gives ample space and parking for two vehicles as well as giving access to the garage.
Internal inspection is highly recommended for anyone looking for a lovely property positioned in a peaceful location.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Bradleys 01395 442201