Superb, light and airy, detached chalet in delightful East Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
A superb detached chalet-style property has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This delightful home sits on a level plot in the centre of the sought-after village of East Budleigh.
“Laurel Cottage” offers spacious accommodation comprising, a light and airy reception hall which leads into a beautiful sitting room measuring over 23ft in length. This room provides lovely features such as an attractive bay window which overlooks the front garden, accompanied by double glazed French doors that open out onto a sunny terrace. This inviting room also benefits from an open fireplace. An archway from the separate dining room leads through to a well-equipped kitchen with a good range of fitted base and eye- level units incorporating a wine rack and wall mounted glass fronted display cabinets. A utility room provides further space and plumbing for all appliances with ample storage cupboards. On the ground floor there is also a double bedroom and separate family bathroom.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms along with a separate shower room.
Outside, there is a private, level garden mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked borders. A patio provides a peaceful area in which to sit and enjoy the pleasant surroundings and there is also a summerhouse and raised vegetable bed.
You may also want to watch:
A wide driveway gives ample space and parking for two vehicles as well as giving access to the garage.
Internal inspection is highly recommended for anyone looking for a lovely property positioned in a peaceful location.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Bradleys 01395 442201