Superb first-floor apartment in Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing a superb first-floor apartment in Montague House situated in the highly desirable area of Moorlands Road in Budleigh Salterton.
This lovely home is beautifully decorated throughout with the benefit of outstanding views out across the glorious East Devon countryside, whilst being set within its own impressive grounds.
The accommodation comprises bright entrance hall leading to a light and airy living room. This double aspect room offers fine distant views towards Lyme Bay. A high quality kitchen/diner gives a generous expanse of solid wood work surface with excellent range of base and eye level units. There are built-in appliances to include, four ring gas hob, oven and fridge/freezer.
There is also ample space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. This lovely room benefits from under pelmet lighting, ceiling spotlights and oak wood flooring. Once again, distant countryside views can be enjoyed through attractive double glazed windows.
There are two double bedrooms, both of which give beautiful views over the grounds and surrounding area. The master bedroom has a well-designed modern en-suite shower room with under-floor heating.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a tastefully decorated separate family bathroom. The property offers plenty of storage and is a truly impressive apartment situated in a peaceful and sought-after location.
The communal gardens are wonderfully tailored and maintained with sweeping lawns and well-stocked borders. A pedestrian gate provides access on to the East Devon golf course and stunning coastal path. The property also benefits from a single garage and parking.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
Montague House is for sale at an asking price of £244,950.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com