Superb estuary and country views
- Credit: Archant
Windjammer Court occupies an enviable position within Exmouth Marina, situated on the western side of the development, affording spectacular views of the estuary and countryside beyond.
In particular, number 8 is a penthouse apartment of the three-storey building, with lift access and offers a beautifully appointed and high quality interior, with impressively proportioned accommodation.
The apartment has been tastefully updated, having been subject to a replacement kitchen which includes a good-quality range of fitted units beneath polished granite work surfaces, modern bath and shower rooms and thoughtfully selected wood flooring, including bamboo and feature walnut boards in the principal bedroom suite.
However, the views are the primary feature, encompassing an impressive expanse of the estuary in a westerly and northerly direction, where the water and setting sun provide an enviable vista. The well-planned accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, which offers extensive storage space, elegant sitting/dining room with vaulted ceiling, modern high-quality fitted kitchen with space for appliances, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further guest suite with en-suite shower, separate shower room and a third bedroom which is currently fitted with a range of office furniture and book shelving. Outside, there are two independent balconies which offer excellent privacy (in respect of being on the top floor) and a communal driveway to the front of the building, where there is a large garage with parking in front.
Exmouth Marina is beautifully positioned at the mouth of the Exe estuary and Windjammer is situated on the western side of the development, overlooking Shelly Beach, the estuary and the countryside to the west.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 5 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 6 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 9 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.