Superb detached chalet style property
- Credit: Archant
A superb detached chalet-style property has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents. This delightful home sits on a level plot in the centre of the sought-after village of East Budleigh.
Laurel Cottage offers spacious accommodation comprising, a light and airy reception hall which leads into a beautiful sitting room measuring over 23ft in length.
This room provides lovely features such as an attractive bay window which overlooks the front garden, accompanied by double-glazed French doors that open out onto a sunny terrace. This inviting room also benefits from an open fireplace. An archway from the separate dining room leads through to a well-equipped kitchen with a good range of fitted base and eye-level units incorporating a wine rack and wall mounted glass fronted display cabinets. A utility room provides further space and plumbing for all appliances with ample storage cupboards. On the ground floor there is also a double bedroom and separate family bathroom.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms along with a separate shower room.
Outside, there is a private level garden mainly laid to lawn and well stocked with shrubs and flowers.
You may also want to watch:
A patio provides a peaceful area in which to sit and enjoy the pleasant surroundings. There is also a summerhouse and raised vegetable bed.
A wide driveway gives ample space and parking for two vehicles as well as giving access to the garage.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 4 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 5 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 6 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 7 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 8 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Internal inspection is highly recommended for anyone looking for a lovely property positioned in a peaceful location.
Laurel Cottage is for sale at the asking price of £395,000
For further information, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.